Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What School Subject You Like or Hate Best

Highschool life they say is the most memorable part of our school life. Personally, I did not enjoy much my highschool days because I did have so much time spent with my friends after school hours.  I have to rush home and help my uncle and aunt on their convenience store. Even if that is the case, I made sure I study well.  Though my high school years were so precious because its where I met my prince charming.  But that's another side of the story.  I like to enlist today the most liked and hated subject I had in school

What I liked best:
Filipino - I love my teacher who tells us funny story the whole time
Science - love the topic about reverse osmosis
Home Economics - the short I did as my project because my most favorite shorts at home, fits me well.
Practical Arts - i love steno, typing and computer subjects

So-so:
Math - I can put up with high school Math but not college.
English - I do not understand english movies back then.

What I hate the most:
Values Education - one of our teacher lets us write a diary and read it
PE - You will know why if your PE time is before lunch time.

No comments: