Thursday, September 1, 2011

Basics of Car Cleaning

Our vehicle is barely a year old now and I can count on my right hand only how many time Rey cleaned his car by himself.  I am sure its not more than five times at all. Its not that the car never get cleaned at all but i think someone cleans it for him in his office.  

I don't have any problem with that, but my issue is the interior of the car never gets cleaned as its supposed to be.  I can't help but notice the car interior so dusty on a weekend.  And because last week was a long weekend (due to the back to back holiday in UK and PH) I realized I have been barking at Rey regarding the interior of the car.

Luckily, I came across this chevy astro custom floor mats and basic tips on car cleaning on this website. Rey loved the mats and mags and is willing to commit to keep his car clean in and out just to get the mat free from me.  I wont be ordering the mats until he proves to keep his car clean until his birthday next month. He will take care of getting the mags himself.  Last time we inquire its price from our local supplier, it costs about Php 50K.  whew!!!

No comments: