Monday, September 19, 2011

Sunday Family Time at Toms World

Coming October will be my husband birthday. October 3 to be exact.  So yesterday, Rey requested that he will collect his birthday gift early from me.  Guess what he asked for? I don't want to blog about that just yet, I want to reserve it for another post.

Just after we got his birthday gift, Rey and Gab headed to Tom's World.  This is where they're newest bonding craze.  Gab loves to play basketball while Rey gets addicted to this machine where you need to insert 1 peso coin to get it to drop more peso coins.  In turn, every 1 peso coin dropped by the machine the player gets two tickets out of it. Its a silly game but it makes him excited to collect tickets which he plans to exchange gifts for Gab.

Due to our excite with the games, we lost one of Gab's spill proof drinking bottle that looks like this.  How I wish it gets returned to us but I don't think so. This is the second time we lost a spill proof drinking bottle for Gab. 

May be I should really have name plaques in all of Gab's things everytime we leave home. I feel really disappointed to myself because I don't like losing things, especially one for my kid.

Name plaques I found online are for office set up only.   I should make something complimentary to Gab's things.  I can see myself getting busy on this this coming weeks.

No comments: