Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pay day please be quick

Today is the 13th of the month and all of us in the office are waiting for the payday to come.  Remember, I once mentioned that we only get our pay once a month, every 15th of each month. 

It took me a while to adjust myself and manage my finances with this pay scheme in the office.  All other works I had in the past pays two times a month but not this company. Our company was able to explain it to us why the do it this way though I was not really interested to remember their explanation. I am already happy getting my pay and having this job.

I was able to get by with this scheme and so are my colleagues.  In trying times, I could cash advance from our local cooperative set up also by the company.   Another favor the company does to us is paying us not later than the 14th of each month.  I have been here for more than three years and there was no instance I remember we got our pay on the actual payday. It is always early and we are all happy with it.   Though its always like this, we can never blame if they decide to pay us on the 15th.  So if our luck continuous until tomorrow, we will get our pay.

No comments: