Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Car Insurance

Its been almost a year since we started paying for Rey's car and we did not realize that its about time we need to renew our car insurance.  We loaned the vehicle back in October and it will be October again by next week.  Time flies unnoticed. 

I would say we were able to maximize the vehicle much more that we expected.  Rey had been using the car since day 1 going to work.  I have brought it to Bicol twice already.  My grandmother found a real comfort using the vehicle from visiting her doctor to visiting our hometown.  This vehicle had serviced us well more than we were expecting. 

Now is the time of the year we have to think of her and for her well being if I may say.  We will need to renew our car insurance in a weeks time and we want to find the best insurance that will give the vehicle all that is needed to maintain her and the same time it should be light on our pocket. 

I've had experiences with flood and I know how terrible it is.  I wonder if there is any car insurance that can provide automotive lift when needed especially in areas being hit by flood.  This will really be appreciated.  If there is any chance I can get this kind of insurance, I am willing to give up our contract with our current insurance provider. I really hope there is any..............

No comments: