Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Greats

Inay was craving for ice cream this morning, so she sent me to the nearest Puregold to buy her some ice cream.   I got her two flavors, fruit salad and cookies and cream.

Believe me, that kid is only two years old .  Two years and going 5 months!

 
I feel so happy seeing my son and grandmother (who raised me up since 4 months old) spending time together.  They are the best buddies. My son is so blessed to meet his great grand mother.  I am happy calling them "The Greats".  Gab is the great grand son and Inay is the great grand mother.

See that blue piggy bank?  Gab choose it over an Angry Bird toy.  I asked him to take only one toy with him at the store.  He was holding an Angry Bird toy and that blue piggy bank made out of plastic. I feel very happy, since he choose a piggy bank instead of a toy that he will just add on his clutter at home. Atleast with this piggy bank, he will learn the value of savings as early as now.

Inay loves roses so I plan to buy roses online at ProFlowers for a surprise.  I will have it delivered this weekend, hope Tita Rose and Ashley can come over too. Tito Roger and his family is just by the next subdivision so it wont be a miss for them for sure.  I pray Ate Lea and Kuya Marlon can make it too.   It will be great party.

No comments: