Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Addicted Gab

I wonder why kids are so good in techy stuff and gadgets and games, I can't do anything but to envy.
 You can guess who's playing the tablet just by looking at the hands right?  I can tell you, Gab knows how to find Angry Birds and turn it on. 
Now look at what he is doing on the laptop.  He is so into his game and laughing like he will never laugh again.

Almost everyday, when Rey comes home from work, Gab will inspect his bag to find the PSP or the tablet.  If he can't find it their, he will drag the medical step stool in front of the drawers and check it all one by one, just to find what he is looking for and be able to play his games.

There was one night when I woke up at 3am and caught him playing the tablet while we're asleep.  I did not think that he will find the tablet under my pillow and wake up just to play with it.  Good thing, he was just starting to play and I did have a hard time convincing him to go back to sleep.

2 comments:

Dea said...

Grabe buti ka pa ang dami mong nagagawang posts! Ako ang dami kong nasayang na assignments, super busy.

Anything Under the Sun said...

ang dami nila magbigay ng assignments ngayon. peak season ata. kung pwede lang kita igawa ng post igagawa kita...