Saturday, September 24, 2011

Office Awards

The company I am working for is very generous in giving awards.   My stay in this company for more than 3 years now have shown me how much effort were given to recognize employees best efforts.  Though I am not saying I am in a perfect company, but to balance every aspects, I can confidently say I am not is a so-so company and this company can definitely afford trophies and awards to employees who deserve it.


 Mommy Fe, as we fondly call her, receives her commendation plaque from BV.  These commendation directly comes from customers whom Fe have interacted over the phone and helped them.
 Josie receives her GC incentive being the CSP of the month. That's a lot of cash SM Department store is waiting for from Josie. With Josie is Vic Pascual and Giorgio Del Piano, two of our big big superiors.
 Cassie can't hide how much she loves her trophy. Her being the CSP of the year for 2010 gave way for her being our new team leader after Elara got her promotion.

I can't count anymore from my fingers how much incentives and awards have we got from our company.  Its already ber-month and in less than three months, another CSP will bag the trophy for CSP of the year.  Who will that be? I will surely blog on it again.

No comments: