Monday, September 19, 2011

Sinner's Food

Dress down today!

I should be happy getting this text message from my supervisor because I get a chance to wear jeans and snickers at work even on a Monday.  Too bad, I left the house before lunch time and I am already here in the office when the message arrive.  It is Monday and that means tons of emails, hundreds of call, numbers of extra assignments coming from everywhere.  I hate myself for feeling so sleepy as early as the 2nd hour of shift. I can't help but peek on the web to find something to wake me up.  The chips, fruits and coffee I had were not successful to perk me up.





Only these can perk me up.  These things I call "sinner's food".  Since christmas time is just around the corner, I think its the best time I study gift basket arrangements so I can send my friends and family basket gifts with these goodies.  I am sure, not only this christmas would this study in this special lesson in will help me.  I am already starting to count occassions whole year round. I will have  New Baby,  Sympathy, Housewarming, Thank You,  Holidays and All Occasions, Congratulations, Valentine's Day, New Year's, Halloween, Graduation, Birthday, Anniversary and Wedding, Mother's Day,  Father's Day,  and much more.  Just by going thru these occassion one by one, my business mind is already perked up and I so excited.  Think I should peek online again to see who offer these kinds of courses.


No comments: