Monday, September 19, 2011

My Car Wreck

Now I know how it feels when your car gets damaged and its not a good feeling.  Not something that will make someone proud.  But after making myself feel dumb, I made sure I picked up best lesson in driving.
Rey was very supportive, he never said anything to make me feel worse but instead took care of fixing the mess I made.


Its him who secure a schedule from Toyota's local mechanic to have the car fixed.  He even told me that I should continue driving to enhance my driving skill.  This time our car is still in at the auto shop and its going to take a week more before we can get her back. I should have heard of this motorhome repair so we can have the car fixed at home.  Maybe it should take shorter time to fix it. I don't know, I just thought of it, I am sure Rey would insist that we get the approval of the car insurance company before getting something for the car.  I feel sorry for my mess and I hope and promise not to do it again.

No comments: