Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Shoes and Ring

My friend Dei is getting married soon and all of us in her previous office as so excited for their wedding. See her wedding blog  and feel the love and excitement between this lovely couple, here.  I was checking my multiply account earlier and I just only realized now that I have never posted my wedding pictures.  It was only on my drafts waiting to be published.  Yes, I had it published today already. Looking at my wedding ring photos and it suddenly realized, I have been married more than 5 years already.

How time flies. I never felt bored or unhappy at all and maybe that is why 5 years of my marriage life is fast steady.  Here are our wedding pictures, A simple wedding ceremony for an everlasting union of two souls.


This ring have been with me for more than five years now and it never changed on how it looks since then. How to care for your engagement ring is like taking care of a pair of shoe.  Why, an engagement ring can only be an engagement ring if the couple are still together.  For Rey and I, we never had an engagement ring, so our wedding ring is all of the ring that we have if we are to talk about our being boyfriend-girlfriend and husband-wife status. A pair of shoe is no use if you only have the left shoe or the right shoe. Just like in a couples relationship, it always takes two to tango.

Mahal, thank you for your all your love and care and patience all these years. I could never ask for more.  You and Gab are the best thing in my life.

No comments: