Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sales had been my calling but NOT

Do you think I am now rich had I've been doing sales job?  Ever since I ended school and starts to work, sales job had been hunting me. My work with Wendy's before as a marketing officer is close with what a sales person does.  I have also worked for Straighway Pennswell (i am not sure if the company still exist) as a sales person for chemicals.  Experiencing sales in a call center is not new to me, I've work for DODO, it is phone company in Australia and you can just imagine how it is selling services over the phone. Just recently, I have been hooked with Nu Skin which offers best health and skin product from the USA. 

Not only that, I sell everything in my office.  I have a sort-of-convenience store in my office.  I bring any kind of food I can offer to my colleagues in exchange of a small amout with interest.  Lucky for me  because our management is happy with it also, as long as I do not compromise my job and my colleagues job of course.  I have offered Avon products,  Natasha, Sophie,  Sundance, Goldilocks and Max's goodies.  Name it.  Cigarettes,  I have it available in the office as well. 

I almost forgot, I trained also as sales agent for an alarm system, its way way back I cannot remember the company anymore.   If Family First is familiar to you, I worked for them as well,  I was one of those who used to chase people at the mall and offer scratch tickets for free. I find my sales job really funny before, its only nipple tassels I did not come accross selling.

I know lots of people my age who became rich thru sales job and really respect their courage and perseverance to become successful.    I think that's what I lack, I did not want to push myself to the limit., at least not that much then.  Its different now if you have a family.   Sales is the most frustrating yet satisfying job in all kinds of job.

Though sales job already stopped hunting me, I still want to pursue it as a business.  I do not want to end up as an employee for the rest of my life.  If that is what will make me rich, then I thank Thee.  If not, at least i will manage my own time and be able to set how much I want to earn.

No comments: