Sunday, September 25, 2011

Thanks God for Another Healthy Year

They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away.  I've heard of this saying since time immemorial but I do not really know any scientific explanation for this.  Well,  I don't really care about its scientific explanation because I do not contest that. 

I am happy that I have already finished my annual physical exam with Maxicare and I have a fair result so to speak. My cholesterol is lower compared to what I had last year.  Urinalysis, fecalysis, blood chemistry, ecg, pap smear etc have good results according to our company doctor.  Luckily, I get so save few hundreds for not having medicines for high cholesterol.  The only note the doctor pointed out is I am a little overweight.  My body mass index does not compliment my built. 

Being positive in mind, I am thinking of strategies on how I can improve my weight.  Hope I can get a really good diet plan and that is what I am determined to do.


No comments: