Thursday, September 22, 2011

College Reunion


Ms Gale, Dang, Ms Lody, Mai, May, Olive, I so miss all of you......

I miss my college family. The Social Development and Community Organizing course in St. Scho just had their reunion last August. Unfortunately, I was not informed so I will just end up staring at my classmates and teachers photos and see how everyone of them changed or remained. And then I will end up imagining what could have happened had I been there.

Hope there will be another reunion coming soon. And I mean really soon. Anyone ever have an idea what gift for your teacher you can give.  I suddenly miss all the times we spent together in college. We were like one big family. Our professors are more than our professors. They are more like parents to us all.  


No comments: