Friday, September 23, 2011

Savings and Party

Two more days to go and its Sunday again.   I was talking to Rey over the phone earlier and he mentioned that he and Gab will again go to Robinson's mall in Imus.  Remember what I told you previously regarding our Sunday Family Time Together, Rey is head over heels  for Tom's World Arcade.  I surely don't want my son to learn that all the coins and tokens he sees should go to the slot machines at the arcade.  I want to him to learn how to save at an early age.


A smart mom should know how to guide a misguided kid. I chance this opportunity when Gab choose this blue piggy bank over an angry bird toy in Puregold few days ago when we bought his milk.  So now, instead of thinking of dropping his coins to the slot machine, he is now dropping any and all the coins he sees at home into  his piggy bank.  We owe a birthday party for our kid on his third birthday, this is his first actually. I am happy to have  an invitationbox.com party invitations since I find it so cool.  Hope Gab is happy to spend some of his savings for the invites. 

No comments: