Monday, September 5, 2011

Fruit Diet or Diet Pills

I feel like I am loosing weight now....its true...believe it or believe it.  I think the effect of steriods I took at the start of the year if escaping me now.  Too bad its only now it is happening.  I have been bloated all year round because of this medecine, so you really can't blame me if I have a love and hate feeling with steriod. There is really no best weight loss pills if you are on steriods. I love steriod because I need it for my vocal chord nodule but I hate it because it makes me bloated.

My fruit diet also helped a lot.  I hoard as much fruits as I can whenever I visit SM Department store in Makati on my way to the office.  Thank God for the biggest refrigirator I have ever seen, my office is generous enough to give its employees a two door fridge to stock food good for one week consumption. Mind you, I can eat a whole watermelon and papaya in one day. Makes me full and not bloated at the same time. See these pictures,  the one with my Lola and son was taken on Christmas of 2010.  The one in the middle was during one of the parties we had on Christmas.  One at the bottom is one friday meeting at the office.



No comments: