Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Five Natural Appetite Suppressant

If there is a problem that is not well given attention but being complained about most of the time, I'd say its weight management.   I am hardly not the only one. My feeling of being overweight started since I can't remember when.  All I remember is I was never the skinny one within my group of friends, in my class and amongst my cousins. 

I am in my early 30's and I have observed my friends younger that I am also think and feel like I used to when I was their age.  Mind you, they are not as fat or obese that you can think of. Would you think that the feeling of being overweight is only within one self.  But for me, it is always best to refer to the Body Mass Index chart.  I hope I had referred to this before.

Refer to this website...
If you think suppressing appetite may be helpful to avoid having excess fat is the solution I agree with that.  Thing is, how well will you do it.  I made a quick  research online and I stumble upon this list of five foods that will help you suppress appetite:
*     Drinking water
*     Green veggies such as lettuce, cabbage and other leafy vegetables
*     Pickles
*     Apples
See reference here.

I will really try this myself.  I have tried diet pills, capsules and tea like and coffee appetite suppressants, why not go something natural this time.

No comments: