Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I am Dreaming of a Business

Since I was in high school, I have been exposed to businesses--even if its just a small one, its still a business.  I have helped my Auntie's in their homebased sari-sari store business when I was in high school.  This is actually one reason why I was not able to spend much time with friends in school after class but in return it exposed me to become more responsible at home and to myself.

Now that I have my own family, I also dreamed of having my own business.  I dream of being able to stay at home and earn money to help my husband.  This way I can also supervise my little boy when he goes to school and that should be in a few years from now since he is already two years old.

House cleaning and doing the laundry are the best things I can do.  I do not know how to cook, so having a small restaurant is off my list.  Considering laundry, it would lead me to putting up a laundry shop. But laundry shop nowadays are like mushrooms so it will be a tight competition I would think.  House cleaning is a bit strange and I wonder how I can turn it into a business.  My husband is an engineer and I wonder if he can help me with my idea.  The will be no problem with tools such as vacuums, abrasives, mops, etc, it will be easy to shop for the items. But if I cannot think of any way to market the service to people I might end up with the laundry shop.

I now feel I am really frustrated to think of a business to put up and time is running out.  Hope I can talk this out with Rey and we can come up with a better idea.

No comments: