Monday, September 26, 2011

Happy to Work

Remember how I was venting out regarding the request I got from one of our partners in UK over three weeks ago, here.  Well, I am happy now because I have gotten over it. I just pray that soon this partner of ours will have paperless office software to use so they will not send us another request like that eventually. I know it is not impossible in digital age.  

Things are really fast changing I would say.  Last night, I was doing my part time job at home and I was using our old desktop.  I was wondering why the photos from my mobile phone cannot be uploaded on the desktop when I have tried all the USB ports all over the CPU and nothing works. Not that I noticed at once is the pop up message that says the USB port of the desktop is not compatible to my phone.  I never knew something like that is possible, then I realized how old my desktop was.  We bought it on the first year of my marriage.  I clearly remember, this is very the first thing/gadget Rey and I bought as a married couple.  So if can still remember how long I have been married,here, then you will realize how obsolete our desktop is.

I am inspired to work because there are a lots of thing we want to buy or we need to pay for.   List of our wants is no shorter than the list of our needs.  I guess thats how humans are, the challenge is how to get the things you need and want in a fair game.  That's what inspires me to work.  I hope all of us gets an inspiration in what ever we do. Its one way we can be happy no matter what hardship we have to go through.



No comments: