Saturday, September 24, 2011

Good Old Friends

Being out of school for more than a decade really calls for a reunion.  I am batch '96 from Torres High School and batch 2000 in St. Scholastica's College.  But so far, I have only attended the reunion of my highschool barkada so far.  We actually have a song for ourselves, San na nga ba ang KADA ngayon? 




We already had two reunions since and it happens when one of our friend whos out of the country comes home for a visit. Photo on top was when Lhanie came to visit and this one below was when Teth came home from the US. Though these two does not see each other here in the country, they can see each other in the US anytime they  are both available.

I am looking forward for my college friends to have reunion with. I get some idea with my high school friend's reunion how to set it up and ensure everyone have fun. Its best to hook your friend up when they are all available all at the same place and time.  A day will not be enough to chat with all of them, except that all of have families already so we can't stay over at one place for an overnight.


No comments: