Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Commoner's List

There are so many things I want that I cannot get and there are things I'd never thought I would have but I have.  Ironic.  But I think this is normal, even a princess can't get all that she wants.

Think of the personal bag that I carry to the office, as a woman, I suppose it is normal to have beauty stuffs in a pouch inside your bag. In my case it is different, the one and only pouch inside my bag does not contain make up and beauty stuff alone.  I think I have stucked anything that I have and I can in that pouch. Pitty for the pouch, she doesn't deserve it.

Here are the funny things inside my bag.
  • key
  • powder puff
  • comb
  • cables (phone charger, usb cable, headset)
  • A SMALL TOY CAR (you can imagine how it got there, if you have a two year old son who thinks he can check any bags he sees like the mall security guards do)
  • a cellphone
  • coffee sachet
What I hope to have in my bag are:
  • a nice imported perfume
  • swiss chocolate bar
  • mac make ups
  • think dollar bills (wehehe)
Recently, I realized that there are so many kind of clothes that I want but I don't have. I badly needed this because our office require business formal attire not uniforms.

Clothes I have:
  • gala
  • shorts
  • shirts
  • jeans
  • socks
  • medical scrubs
  • teakwondo kimono
  • swimsuit
Clothes I don't have but I want and need:
  • skirt
  • wedding gown
  • jumpers
  • pedals
  • sleeveless blouse
  • apron
Nonetheless, I am happy and fullfilled. I may not have all the material things I want and need but I have all the things money can't buy. An ideal family, a good husband, lovely son, a nice grandmother, reliable relatives, stable job and a good nanny.  What else should I ask for.

No comments: