Sunday, September 25, 2011

Thank You, Pizza Hut, Robinson's Imus

 The Sunday Gab and Rey is waiting for happens today.  The slot machines at Tom's World of Fun are happy to see them holding their tokens and peso coins.  Of course the franchise owner is much more happier when kids are happy to go back to them regularly.

And while they are playing I went to the supermarket for a quick grab of what we are missing in the kitchen.  Then I waited for them at Pizza Hut.  The generous crew, whom I failed to note the name allowed me to sit on a table near an electric plug so I can plug my laptop when it runs out of battery.  I patiently waited for the student in nursing uniforms to vacate the table for me.

When Gab and Rey arrived, they attacked the pizza I have on the table and Gab played some computer games.





Again, another weekend enjoyed by the whole family together.

No comments: