Monday, September 26, 2011

How I Keep our Photos


Did you know what that steel drum is?  Its not exactly a steel drum but just an ordinary tin can with funny painting on it. That is how I keep print out of our photos nowadays. I used to have nice photo albums but when Gab started to love flipping pages of anything like books, notebooks and magazines, including our photo albums, he can't help but tear apart the pages of the photo albums.  It seemed like months when our photo albums looked terrible until I came up with this idea of keeping the photos in a tin can.  It looks nice for  me, Gab still look at the photos but this time he cannot tear up the cans.  He can scatter photos all over the living room if he feels like it but he is very careful not to tear or fold any of it.

No comments: