Sunday, January 30, 2011

My camera needs a fixing

Up to now my Pentax digital camera is still useless.  I have not brought it the service center due to my busy schedule.  Aside from that, I am clueless of any service center for Pentax cameras. 

I think I am really losing hope if its still can be repaired. Maybe I should have really listened to Rey when he wanted to get a different brand of camera.  He wanted to get  a Cannon back then but I insisted to get the Pentax because its much cheaper than a Cannon and it has more added features.  It really feels bad when you are trying to save some yet your losing more.  I am now blaming myself for sacrificing quality over a small amount of money.

Tried to do some online research and I  found out that Pentax is a Japanese company that focuses its business with cameras, binoculars, rifle scopes, telescopes and the likes.  They also do information and communication products and eyeglass lenses.

I really hope I could find time to bring this camera back from where I purchased it and leave everything with them to find a way to have it fixed.

No comments: