Monday, January 24, 2011

Pets

Did I ever wrote in this blog that I am an dog and cat lover.  I cannot remember not having either a cat or a dog since I was a child.  My fingers will not be enough to count all the pets that had lived with me ever since. 

I even made my husband Rey fall in love with my kitten named "Muning", even if that is what most cats are called, my Muning will be my Muning forever.  This lovely cat was so pampered with me, there was even a time I let her sleep in our room with my baby Gab.  Too bad she peed on our bed that is why she was never able to sleep with us again.

Just recently, we suspected my dog Sam, short for Samantha for being pregnant.   I remember there was something different with her attitude especially when it comes to her food.  She would smell the food first before eating it.

I was surprised when my nanny told me that she found a lifeless pup beside Sam one morning, but she did not bother waking me up to check it and she merely put it away from Sam.  I was really saddened,  I am not too sure but it could be a pupp from Sam.  Sad to say its lifeless. Had I been riched and can spend millions for my pets, I would have that pupp undergo a dog dna testing just to be sure.

this is one of our cat Frio when got him with still eyes still closed
we had him feed in a bottle.

No comments: