Friday, January 28, 2011

I wants these more than make ups...

Ever since, I did not dream of having a collection of beautiful make ups like every girl would want to have.  Having different shades of lipstick would be enough for me because that,s most of what I am using.  When I want to exhaust myself in window shopping,  I will spend most of my time looking at different kind of linens; beddings, blankets, pillow cases and curtains.




Don't you think you wont fall in love with these peacock alley blankets, beddings and pillows.  I can't wait to have a least a set of them.  Price  is worth the quality and style.  I wonder how beautiful it would be in our room,  I wish we could set up the bedframe soon, but not until Gab can manage himself not to fell off the floor when sleeping.

No comments: