Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sit like a king

An excited molecule.  That's how I feel about moving to Laguna next month.  Excited yet pressured and worried about how we will put everything in place.  Its going to be another major cleaning and fixing of our things at home to make it all fit inside the house.

Funny thing is, we do not have any cabinet fixings and furnitures yet.  Our cleopatra style sofa is already old and overused and Gad had had some crayon scratchings on it.  I wonder how it feels when you have good nice sofa in your sala and you can sit comfortably or even lay down while watching TV.  Oh, i'm so dreamy!  I wonder if sofas where king and queen sits in fairy tale stories are covered with microfiber upholstery fabric.  Do you think they had it during their times?  Maybe it would be best if i just have our old cleopatra re-upholstered.



You think this one will be an elegant choice of design for our cleopatra?  Hopefully I will find this in my local upholstery shop.  My boys will be sitting like a king on this one!

No comments: