Wednesday, January 12, 2011

i have sinned

I have sinned a lot this past holiday season. Have sinned of eating so much, I can't stop. Foods are overflowing and I would really pitty myself if I am not going at least try and taste the dishes.




My vacations leaves were all consumed even before my birthday in October that is why I don't have a choice but to report to work on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve, sniff sniff!! Our office offered free meals during the shift while we are working and celebrating the ocassion. Not only that, we feasted also when we visited my grandmother and uncle in Bulacan and then another buffet were waiting to be attacked in Antipolo when we visited Rey's family. That was only on Christmas Day. Come New Year, we prepared dishes at home even if I need to go to work. Rey likes to have lots of foods to welcome the New Year.
And now is my payback time. The food I ate during the holidays is now hunting me. I gained so much and my appetite increased as well, giving me a hard time to refuse to eat or at least watch my diet. Because of that, I gave in to try some appetite suppressants that is being offered in the market. Finally, I tried the one that is being sold by one of my officemate. I really hope that it will give me good result once I finish the box I was given. But one thing is for sure, it really reduced my appetite!!! Thank you Ian and Sophie for encouraging me use this product.

No comments: