Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cameraless Blogging

If you noticed, I had been blogging without any recent personal photos being uploaded. Pardon my blog, but I am cameraless now.  I am not  born to be writer, I blog only just anything I can think of without having any plot nor plan of my story.  Whatever comes to mind and that is it.  Being cameraless made my blogging even more harder. 

Instead of me just taking the photos and uploading it to my blog, now there is me cosulting weekipedia or google to find the best adjective for what I could have had shown in my photo.

Just last week, I broke my camera without realizing it.  I was deleting some old photos to free up some storage on  my memory card and then all the pictures I take has a black background of some sort.  I am not a techy person and I never bothered trying to check what is wrong with my little machine.  Thankfully, I have Rey who has a good heart to take the camera to the repair shop.  I hope he finds time to squeeze it in his hectic schedule tomorrow.

Now my next problem is to secure a copy of all of my old pictures in the memory card.  Printing them is a good idea but I am afraid to ruin our printers ink cartridges too.

No comments: