Thursday, January 6, 2011

Wants, wants, wants!!!

When I was a kid, my grandmother would always tell me that its best if I finish school and start working, then I can buy everything I want.   That's what I have in mind until I finish college and start working.   Yes, I worked and earned money but I was never able to buy everything I want, I wonder it will happen.   I am working but I am broke, I never liked the feeling of not having any money at all but I just noticed that the more money I get the more that I feel like I don't have anything at all.  Maybe its because I never stop wanting!!!

Here are the things that I want, but I don't know how to get it.  It seems that I can only have this in my dreams.
  • I want to have my own hot air balloon.
  • I want to buy silver coins, the Europeans and US dollar coins are what i want
  • I want to have 101 Dalmatians
  • I want to have my own Disneyland
  • I want to see Garfield and Odie
I know I really don't need those things but it just feels good to think of things impossible to achieve. 

No comments: