Thursday, January 27, 2011

what is your beauty regimen

Everytime I am being asked of my age, I have this short pause trying to remember what to answer.  I was born in 1979 and I am not ashamed to admit that I am over 30 years of age now, to be exact 31.  And what I do not understand with myself is that every time I need to put my age on a form I need to fill out for myself or I need to answer a doctors question regarding my age, I am not able to answer as quickly when I was 25 or 18.  I guess I am confused with my age.

I may be able to unconsciously forget my age but I know I am cannot escape signs of aging and eventually combat them.  At this age, I still don't keep any beauty regimen because I was never used to.  As long as I wash my face with soap and water I am already happy and feel refreshed.  I envy those people who was able to develop a habit of spreading some sort of liquid or gel to clean their faces every night.  I envy the feeling of other being obliged that need to do each night before going to sleep.  Honestly, its a struggle for me, especially now that I know I should really do it to at least keep my youthful image until about early forties.

Can you guess how old or young this lady is?  I think you will be confused, by the way, she is Lea, on of my cousin doing her beauty regimen daily.  By the way, this cousin of mine used to have problems with her blackheads and I guess that I when she started to be conscious on her face.  That was a long time ago, she was able to discover a very good website to make her free from blackheads.  Anyone who may want to see it, just click here to get rid of your blackheads.

No comments: