Wednesday, January 12, 2011

think twice before you say fat or chubby

When I was single and still haven't given birth, I thought I am the chubbiest girl amongst all my friends.  I was never satisfied with my figure and always wished to be able to wear a size 24 or 25 jeans.  Mine is always 27 and 28, at times 29.

During my pregnancy, I have promised to myself to reduce weight, but that promise was broken.  I never stopped gaining weight and even if I felt that I lost some pounds I still cannot put on my old jeans and blouses.  What I shame!  How I wished I was able to appreciate my figure back then, I never thought it was the best that I could have. 
Me, Chel and Sophie
I am not loosing my confidence and I've got nothing to be ashamed of, though I will be a hypocrite if I will not admit that I want that belly fat away.  I know there are methods of exercises that helps  remove belly fat but it will not really work for me.  It could be anything but not exercise.  It sounds funny, but I hope prayers will do. 
this was way back in 2006, you see Chel with her beautiful long hair

with my sister-in-law, Ate Nina
Single ladies, if you read this blog, think twice before you say you are fat or chubby.  That may be your best figure you could have.

No comments: