Thursday, January 6, 2011

God's big surprise

I've always wish that I'd be Mrs. Calapano! Yep, that's true but it was back in highschool days.  Back then were "party lines", that thing on the telephone line where you get to talk to someone while you hear the busy tone.  FLAMES, I wonder if high school girls and boys still do that with their names and their crushes names. Slum notes or slum book, what ever you call it.  There were no cellphones, no facebook, I am not even sure if there was friendster then already.

So after high school, my ever crush Reynald Calapano, was just a memory, a character in my daydreams sometimes.  We all went to college, unfortunately, I did not have any of my high school friends in my new school. I did not even think that my crush and I will bump into each other after we finished college.  Haha, this time, my high school ultimate crush is courting me. Who am I to say no, of course I said yes. And we got married and had a son and lived happily together.

We got married in 2007 but we missed the church wedding.  We did not experience the excitement and hardship of preparing for the church wedding. There we no church reservation, no gown and tuxedo or barong fitting, no bridal shower invitations sent, not even a wedding invitation.  But there was a happily married couple called Mr. and Mrs. Reynald Calapano.  I don't mind if I didn't have all those, at least I am married to my forever love.  Who knows whats in store for us in the future.  Maybe God has a big surprised just like when he surprised me to marry my forever love.

No comments: