Saturday, January 8, 2011

Thank You Tito Molly!!!

Remember how I wished for a new phone for christmas, that htc sense that I came across over the internet while surfing? I never thought that wish will come true, I was really surprised when my Tito Molly left his phone for me before going back to Jeddah.   Getting an htc will be an overkill for my wish to be granted.  I am extremely thankful for this red dual sim phone that I got from my Uncle.   He's always been my Santa Claus ever since.  "Thank you  and I love you so much, Tito Molly!"

my new phone fresh from the box!!!
 This dual sim phone is best for my eload business. Instead of using three phones for my three sim cards, I will now be able to insert two sim cards on this lovely dual sim phone.


That's my Tito Molly cuddling my son Gab.  Behind is my "inaanak" Ashley and my lovely grandmother.


As I write this blog, my Tito Molly and Tito Noel is on their trip going back to Jeddah.  Tito Molly just sent me a message that they are now  in Malaysia for a stop over.  You two, please do take care! We'll see you home again next year for another vacation.

No comments: