Saturday, January 8, 2011

Baby You Can Drive My Car

One of the best investment that Rey and I had for 2010 is his new baby, the car that we bought after our birthdays.  I never thought in my whole life that I will experience having my own, or our own car as early as this.  We are happy enough being able to make both ends meet until we finally realized that its time we move in to our place in Laguna.  And since we both work in Manila, we need to have our own transportation, especially me who have the most irregular schedule at work.   There's no means of transportation anymore in Laguna by past ten pm, yet my office hours is between 3 o'clock in the afternoon up to twelve midnight.

We initially planned to move in early this year, at least within January.  That is why I need to learn driving as soon as I can.  Unfortunately, Rey and I have no enough time to practice, not the mention the tight schedule during the holidays.   Not only driving lesson is what I need. Its a necesity to learn about traffic rules,  road signs,  road maps.  Not to mention basic trouble shooting, basic terminologies that has something to do with vehicles.  I am getting overwhelmed just by the thought of it.  Cars and driving are something I am not prepared of.  Unfamiliar words like  chassis, stencils, brembo and what ever you may call it, scares me a lot.  I've heard of them but I do not have a very good explanation of what exactly it is.

I hope Rey's baby cooperates with me well.  Here she is when she blessed in Antipolo church.

here she is when we had her blessed in Antipolo Chruch

1 comment:

Dea said...

Sobrang inggit talaga ako sa car na yan, as in super!

Gusto ko rin ng brand new car, but di talaga kaya. But hopefully we can buy a second-hand car na this year with our limited budget.