Monday, January 24, 2011

Sunday is Family Day

You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.

- Family Day Quotes by Desmond Tutu


Its only Sunday's when both me and Rey are off from work so we make it a point to attend to Gab well and make him enjoy the whole day. When you are a parent, its really an indescribable feeling when you see your kids giggle and laugh and enjoy the whole day either playing and just being with you.

Today, we visited our place in Laguna.  We checked the place after our tenants vacated the it and to make plans on what we need to fix before we move in.  Our tentative date to move will be on 15th February, just few weeks away from now.     So even if today's family day is just spending the whole day travelling from Cavite to Laguna and Laguna to Cavite, I'm sure Gab enjoyed it. He likes riding in a car and watching the view along the road.

Gab and Rey had call it a day already, they are now sound asleep in the room.  This is my time to hit the keyboard of my laptop and surf the net.  I need  to cut my blogging short and look for a website that offers managed hosting

If you are one of my regular blog readers and keeps your own blog, I will appreciate any recommendation you may have for blog hosting.

No comments: