Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Busy time

My deepest apology, I've not been blogging a lot lately because of a lot things that keeps me busy. I made a list below to enumerate a few, honestly, I am looking forward to scratch the listed things here one by one.

-trying hard to efficiently plan the coming move to Laguna, which will be on the evening of February 19
-practice driving as often as I could, I am not yet confident that I can drive home from work going home to Binan, Laguna
-studying the business I just got into, though I am phasing really due to a lot of things to do simultaneously.
-catching up with good old friends and making up with the lost time

Of all the things listed here, its just catching up with friends that I really enjoy and look forward to.  Two weeks ago, Rey and I meet with our highschool friends in Makati.  Last Sunday, I met with Ate Fe in Megamall, she is one of good friends in PLDT Parlance, we used to work there years ago.   I am even guilty of using our hp printers in the office to make a copy of photos way way back to share it with Ate Fe.

No comments: