Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Baby Stuff

Its fun to look for baby stuff even when window shopping at your favorite department store or online.  When I was pregnant I am an avid fan of babycenter[dot]com.  This was introduced to my by my friend Chel.  I adore this website, not only it gives nice stuff about babies and being a mother, it is educational too.

I bet any pregnant mommy or even those who gave birth already will love this PeppyParents[dot]com.  If you are like me, who loves to find wonders online for my baby collection I would suggest you visit this wonderful site.  I can believe my eyes when I saw their bob revolution duallie se being showcased online. Had I had enough fund with paypal account no one can stop from ordering this bob revolution duallie se even if I don't have twins.  I bet If I get to see this again online by the time I have two babies I will surely get it. 

who would not want this for their babies?

No comments: