Sunday, February 20, 2011

You were right, Dea

Who can resist the smell of a lechon manok? I can ignore fried chicken especially if its not very attractive looking but the smell of a lechon manok really bother my taste buds so much. Along our way home we stopped over to one of the most famous branch of Sr Pedro Lechon Manok. We had to open the car windshield during the trip because the smell was really tempting and yet I cannot eat along the way.



i have to borrow a picture of the dish online because i was not able to take a picture of our own when we got home, i literaly attacked the chicken before I am able to change to usual clothes at home.


There is one branch located along Aguinaldo Highway just before you approach SM Bacoor and this is were we got our lechon manok. There was no half size available so we decided to take home a whole for only Php 189.00. I snobbed my favorite "pork sinigang" this time. I know I ate more than what I should have and I hope Dea can offer me best fat burners because she was the one who always promotes Sr Pedro Lechon Manok in the office. And yes Dea, you were right, this is best than what we usually have then.



No comments: