Sunday, February 20, 2011

Take my advice if you are into slimming coffees

Everyone wants to feel beautiful, slim and sexy, that includes me of course.  Remember my post about me getting slimmer, well yes I got a bit slimmer and I got something else.  My old friend vocal cord nodule came back to haunt me. I got this when I was still working as a project officer in one of the very good foundation Alabang Muntinlupa way back 2002.

According to my ENT it was possibly triggered again because I had been taking calls for almost  3 years in my current company and it was aggraviated when I took slimming coffee after the holiday season. Caffaine is not good for throat problems.  Please do not think that its only the slimming coffee that's to be blamed, my voice was on and off even before christmas.

So if you are into slimming like me, be very careful in picking diet pills or even slimming coffees, its always best to consult your physician.

No comments: