Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Comeback

Forgive me if I have been blogging lately...
Forgive me for my last post on this blog was on 9th February...
I had been inactive for 10 days and I am so guilty...

Who would not miss writing her own story, who would not miss not to rant, who would not miss surfing on the web boundless...
I am lying if will say I did not, because I really did.  I'd been inactive for a good reason, and this what I am proud of. 

I got hook up with something.  I recently got a galvanic spa and I feel in love with in.  I am sure yo u've heard of this gadget.  Its what they call "beauty ipod". This one works like a anti wrinkle cream and more that looks like just any gadget that you have  or may have seen. 

I am sure, if you will have one like this, it will be like you have the service of  Vicky Belo, Marie France and
Stevenson in one. This gadget will make you feel younger and also looks younger in 15 minutes.  Of course I don't want to overcoat this words but its for you to see. 





Feel free to take one just by visiting nuskin.com.ph and use PH3863401 as your sponsor.  Shoot me an email of a comment here on my blog if you have any querry. I would be more than happy to help.

No comments: