Thursday, February 24, 2011

Answered Prayers

Congratulations and happy birthday Chel!  You deserve all the blessings and the answered prayers.  I am really happy for you.

If feels good to know that a friend's prayer is answered and you know that a friend is really happy.  I may not be the one who was able to help her but I was able to be with her in good and some bad times.  Getting married and having children really changed a lot in me and this friend of mine.  Since Chel and I got married having fun now means staying at home and playing with our son or spending time with husband and making snacks while he enjoys his favorite movie. I am very happy that Chel will be able to spend more time now with her family soon enough. And to top it all, earn while at home.

I am still trying to work for my ticket to exit the life of linear job earner, I know I have the drive for this to be able to spend more time with my kid and husband.  This may not be easy but I know it is doable.  Hang on there "Dream Come True" I am coming so very soon.  Soon, I will also have more time browsing the internet and I can even offer to make a review for best whey protein powder or any product I see online.

No comments: