Tuesday, December 14, 2010

wishes

Remember what I told you about the prizes at stake in our Glee Themed Christmas Party 2010 in the office,
here. And the iphone I was hoping to get for free, here. I still can't get over about prizes that I was hoping to wpn from our Christmas party.  I remember kidding with Chel that I will give her my desktop free if I get the hp mini notebook. I've been nice this year and I wonder if my wishes will come true.

Its been three years already and I am still not lucky to get even one of the prize, even the not so expensive ones. In 2008, I salivated for a home theater that is at stake and the trip to Hong Kong for two.  In 2009, Rey attented the party with me at SMX instead of the usual PICC and we both salivated for a wii.

I wonder when will my name be picked as one of the major prize winner. Oh, but I must not forget, this year my name was picked for a consolation prize of 300 worth of Gift Certificate.

No comments: