Monday, December 6, 2010

Dream wedding gifts

I've been married for about four years now. Yes, I did not realize it until now, it had been four quick years. Rey and I have been blessed with a son, we named him Gabriel Rey, I had him named after Rey. We'll, Rey doesn't want any of his son to be called his "Jr" so I copied his nick name. Nice isn't?
I've been surfing the web recently looking for a nice christmas gift, but when I came accross a website that promotes sweet wedding gifts, I felt so excited and suddenly day-dreamed about what I wish to expect from my husband for our wedding anniversaries in the years to come. I want something unique and simple and thought traditional wedding anniversary gifts will be the best. I also learned that fourth anniversary is being symbolized by fruits, so this lovely bunch of flowers and fruits will be perfect for me.
Fruit Wedding Anniversary (4 lovely years of  unity)
 
I can't help to stop dreaming when I saw this perfect wedding anniversary gifts by year. Can't take my eyes off the lovely bouquet of flowers....
 


Aluminum Wedding anniversary (10 awesome years of successful partnership)

Silver Wedding Anniversay (25 wonderful years of being together)

I am sure, after 25 years, bouquet of flowers would still be a perfect gift for wedding anniversary, it had been centuries ago. Rey would be the sweetest husband to hand me those lovely flowers.



I wonder how the three of us would look like after 25 years and how many more siblings will be on the picture.

No comments: