Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Our Christmas Tree

Look at how happy and excited we were, we took pictures with Gab in front of our newly installed Christmas tree. We put it up last Monday. Rey is on a holiday and he keeps on begging me to put up our fish tank. I just can't say yes to him because I am worried that Gab might just hit it with anything and breaks it. He is now 19 months and sometimes very uncooperative. Therefore, I had to give in to Rey when he insisted that we set up our christmas tree. Remember, how I planned setting up the christmas tree after All Saint's Day, here. I was really undecided because Gab may not cooperate with us when we tell him not too play with it.


And because of me saying yes to Rey, he owe me flowers next Valentine's Day. I'm excited about it, can't keep it a secret. Last time he gave me was during our first year wedding anniversary.

No comments: