Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Visit to my Grandmother

We will visit my grandmother this coming christmas, 10 days to go and I am off to Bicol, to where I grew up and had most of my childhood.  My grandmother is already excited to see my son, in fact she send text messages everyday  to remind that she will play with Gab once we're in Bicol.  I would be adding more photos of my lola and baby in my blog, see their old photo here.

It will be very hectic schedule for me this month.  I will not enjoy being off to work before Christmas and before New Year. In fact, I will be in the office on Christmas and New Year's midnight to work, and then w'll be on the road going to my home town.   I hope Santa will put the best acne treatments handbook on my red sack this Christmas Eve. I really need to avoid getting pimples during these kinds of occasion.

No comments: