Monday, December 13, 2010

Excited to go hydroponics in Laguna

I am getting more excited in moving to our place in Laguna next year. Hopefully anytime in January we can move already, that is if our tenant will vacant the place early.  Then we can do the cleaning, renovating and preparing the place for moving in.

Our place in not that big, its not what you can imagine as a fenced unit inside a subdivision.  What we bought is a row house, one of a five unit row house and ours is in the middle part.   Sad to say I do not have a garden to grow plants and veggies on my free time. Instead I thought of going hydroponics, oops sorry for being technical.  Hydroponics is coined Greek word, hydro means water and  ponos meaning labor.  This is an impressive way of growing plants using water with mineral nutrient solutions. I think I can set up my roof top for this.

Check these nutrients I found online, they will be very helpful to my new garden.
Base Nutrients


Organic Nutrients


No comments: