Sunday, December 5, 2010

Starbucks Planner 2011

I got a really big surprise when I got home from work in the wee hours of Saturday morning.  A Starbucks 2011 Planner for me from my sweet husband.  Can't help not to take good pictures of it...


Isn't it nice?

I already have two starbucks planner, one for this year and one for next year.  Just 2 weeks ago, I told Rey that we will not push thru collecting stickers for the planner due to budget constraints.  I can go and find a planner from National Bookstore and pick the best design that I can get without costing me almost Php2000.  So, I wasn't really expecting this one for next year, how he managed to get that, I haven't asked him yet.  I will let you know when I do.

my 2010 planner on the left and 2011 on the right!!!




No comments: