Friday, December 10, 2010

I want to have my own business

I have been an employee since before I finish my college and sometimes my mind and body refuses to report  to work but my financial needs and expenses never ceases.  I have come to a point to stop longing for a lucrative and high paying job because I do not like to become a new employee again to another company.  Good thing, I got a job from a very good company, though I am still not convinced that it's what I really want to do.

After giving birth to my baby, I can no longer count the things that changed in me, in my perspectives and in my priorities.  Being tied to a job, 9 hours each day and away from home is no longer a good idea all the time. If I could only stay at home and play with my son all day long and attend to his needs will be a nice one.

I need to earn but I cannot be tied to office works anymore. Having my own business is a good idea.  I can put up a convinience store, but  I am not yet decided what to sell. Hopefully this will materialize soon.  When it does, I will teach Gab to use a barcode scanner so he can help me to attend our customers.  It will be a fun  game for him for sure. 

No comments: