Monday, December 13, 2010

Glee Christmas Party 2010

We had our blast last Saturday night.  Our company was very generous to gather all of us employees at the Philippine International Convention Center, commonly called as PICC. I have been in this company for 3 years now and we had celebrated our christmas party twice already in PICC, the other was at SMX Convention Center near Mall of Asia.

I love it when its done in PICC, we have lots of foods in the buffet table courtesy of Via Mare ( yum yum cheese cake!)


it's a Glee theme party!

Me, Julie, Chel and Sophie
Party started at 730pm, and we attacked the buffet at exactly 735pm, after the invocation. I stayed with my friends until the raffle finished, hoping we will be on of the lucky winners, I guess its not yet our chance, better luck next year.  The party was lovely and its one of the best reason why I am staying in the company and wait until next year for another raffle.

Rey fetched me after the party, and on our way home, he was telling about this website that offers engineering job to engineers like him.  Well, I stick to my promise not to leave my company, unless its an offer where he can take me and Gab with him where ever he goes.

No comments: